Welcome to Lake Cushman, a 4,000 acre lake and reservoir on the north fork of the Skokomish River in Mason County, Washington State. The Lake was named in honor of Orrington Cushman, who served as interpreter for Governor Isaac Stevens during the Treaty of Point Elliott negotiations with Puget Sound Indians in 1854.
The lake was originally a long narrow broadening of the Skokomish River formed in a glacial trough from the last ice age, the lake was expanded after the construction of the Cushman Dam which provides electrical power to the Tacoma Power system.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room every time. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight. Book online instantly, or call 360-614-2000 today to get the best selection.